This is a two part series ... it is suggested you attend both sessions to receive the full understanding of the practises so the price option of £108 is on offer
THE VENUE IS A PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ADDESS AFTER TICKETS ADN CONFIRMATION IS PROCESSED ... Thank you for your understanding x
if you are unable to attend both you may attend one session for £65
SESSION 1: Re-lease
FRI 6th OCT 1-6pm
Journey through fascia. (The electrical system and connective tissues of the body)
better understand your physical body, energetic body and emotional make-up. Let go with restorative nervous system release. Find your freedom from the inside out.
* move your joints, release tight muscles, let the 'fascia' in the body become flexible. we learn and practise the re-calibration of the energy in the body through the nervous system. Learn what organs relate to what emotions, and what helps to release pain.
* FYI - bring a snack if need be. we are going to be 'restoratively active' in the deep tissue. **personally I wouldn't eat, but only drink water/herb tea as a suggestion ... but you know yourself better - so be mindful what you consume.
SESSION 2 : Re-calibrate
SAT 7th 11.00-18.00pm
Move with awareness through the balance of strengthening & softening movement sequences. Create the foundation for constructive and perpetual energy patterns in the body through the mind and recalibrate limitations that we begins to learn over time. Lay & let go to a body release session of the nervous system through waking up the body with your mind.
*This is a day of total body 're-wiring'.
We begin the day with a practising the let go series. Move into postitive movement patterns through breath & and body alignment. have a little meal together, and then chill out and let go from the inside out. We wake and shake out the old nervous tension in the body and then noursih our cells with perpetual energy through free movement patterns for higher living
* lunch provided
WHAT TO BRING -
* wear preferably fitting comfortable clothing to be able to move, roll, stretch in
* mat, 1 Large Towel, 2 blocks, blanket (some provided if nec - pls specify)
* writing material if you choose to take notes, journal
* your open heart and gentle mind (we will help in this if you feel a little tense ;))
PLEASE READ NOTES -
* this workshop is for those who are willing to upgrade their old 'body'
* prior to the workshop it is a suggestion to be comsuming a more alkaline diet (eg. less coffee, alcohol, meat, grains, dairy) * * this workshop is for your personal and physical development so be aware to open to shift the perspective of yourself, your body and how to understand the physics of being a human